Today Alex Brands announces the launch of Lil Lockitz, a line of lockets that allows kids to express their style, interests and cherished memories by customizing them with different accessories.
Six of the eight products from the initial Lil Lockitz are included below:
1. Memory Studio - Memory Studio provides lots of storage for all the locket supplies, and displays up to 4 lockets. With the turn of the knob, the lights and music infuse the locket with a personal story that can be worn as a necklace, bracelet or keychain. Makes 10 lockets.
2. Best Friend Party Pack - Creating lockets is easier than ever with a storage tray that comes stocked with supplies, tweezers and a photo puncher. Makes 18 lockets for necklaces, bracelets and keychains.
3. Selfie Set – Children can take personalization to the next level with lockets featuring a selfie or photo with friends. Simply cut a photo to the perfect size with the easy photo puncher, and add charms making an extra special memory for them to wear. Makes two locket necklaces.
4. Pets Set – Children can create an adorable locket all about their precious pal that can be worn as a necklace, bracelet or keychain! Makes six lockets.
5. Sweets Set – The perfect set for children with a sweet tooth. They can choose their favorite sweet treat charms, store them away in a locket with other yummy elements and wear it as a necklace, bracelet or keychain. Makes six lockets.
6. Vacay, Rock Star or Juice Bar Set– With these separate sets, children can create three keepsake lockets, themed as their favorite vacation, rock n' roll, or adorable fruit charms.
"We are extremely proud to introduce Lil Lockitz and believe the line depicts incredible innovation in the children's DIY space," said Neil Friedman, CEO of Alex Brands. "Lil Lockitz offers an exceptionally creative experience beyond traditional DIY products, as children are in control to design lockets that portray their personal interests, style, aspirations and dreams."
Press release courtesy of PR Newswire. For more information, visit www.alexbrands.com.