H is for Hungry! Families can get ready to pack school lunches into these adorable, insulated lunch boxes and totes, featuring iconic drawings of everyone’s favorite ravenous caterpillar. Funkins’ collaboration with the World of Eric Carle is filled with the brilliantly illustrated images we all grew up with and enjoyed with our kids, bringing this beloved character to school lunch.
Eric Carle’s books are a staple in many homes. Now, kids can munch along with their favorite hungry caterpillar at home, daycare, school, travel, and picnics on-the-go with this exciting new line, designed by award-winning, mom-founded brand, Funkins.
Funkins is known for packing smiles into lunch boxes while helping to make mealtime cleaner and greener, and their latest offerings indeed do that and more! The variety of designs reminds kids to “Be Kind” and “Love Your Planet,” with familiar images captured perfectly on these bags and accessories.
Funkins’ The Very Hungry Caterpillar Line includes:
1. Machine washable, insulated neoprene lunch bags and totes.
2. Retro cotton lunch bags in two convenient sizes.
3. Reusable cloth placements and napkins sized just for kids.
4. The Very Hungry Caterpillar lunch box accessories, including note cards, sticky notes, ice packs, and writeable name labels and decorative stickers for food containers.
5. Eco-friendly bamboo mealtime dishes.
Greener lunches are something this hungry caterpillar loves. So do parents. That’s why we are so excited about this delightful collaboration between two loveable brands! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to bring Funkins to your shelves today.
Funkins is committed to helping families and schools create joyful mealtimes while caring for our earth. Follow Funkins on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram @myfunkins. Follow The World of Eric Carle at facebook.com/theworldofEricCarle.